Monday, May 8, 2017

The Grand Art of Letting Go...

Or...knowing when to forgive because holding on to anger is killing you.  I like that title better even though it chaps my ass a bit to type it out.

Oh, how the past has a bad habit of reaching up and biting you right in the backside just when you thought it was dealt with and done. It's never done. Especially when new players choose those old familiar game pieces, the ones you used to play, and stir up the old demons.

For those few of you that read my ramblings you will note that I strive to remain vague and uncommitted to who or whom it is I am actually talking about but for this past-life review I will try to be specific. Without specificity there can be no definite conclusion but sometimes...it's just not wise. No tell alls, just trying to tell it, the best way I can.


© 2016-2017 Laura A. Askew, All Rights Reserved

As a gentle reminder: People who steal the creative property
of  others deserve to be kicked in the tingly bits by a pissed off
writer well versed in street fighting.

In plain English: Don't steal my stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment